2. Water: Establishing Resilience - Elected Officials
Dates: November 1, 2022
Meets: Tu from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Darr Agricultural Center Conference Room
Elected Officials: $0.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
No description available.
Thank you for registering for Water: Establishing Resilience presented by SWMO Regional Water Commission and Missouri State Outreach Noncredit Programs.
- This conference will be held Tuesday, November 1, 2022 from 8:00am to 4:30pm (Registration/ Breakfast starting at 8:00am with conference starting at 9:00am) at the Darr Agriculture Center, 2401 S. Kansas Expressway, Springfield, MO 65807. Enter through the Main Entrance and plan to arrive a few minutes early for conference check-in. We will start promptly at the designated times listed above.
- Enclosed are directions indicating where to park (**Parking** on the map) and the location of the building (red star). There is additional parking located on the map, please do not park anywhere in the grass.
- Pick up a name badge and conference folder.
- We will have signs at the tables labeling the engineer and operator continuing education sign-in sheets.
- Water Operators will need to sign an additional sheet and remember to bring your Certification Number.
- Please bring water vouchers and turn in at the end of the conference if you are using them to register.
Thank you for your registration!
Missouri State Outreach Noncredit Programs and SWMO Regional Water Commission
|Course Fee (Basic)||Elected Officials||$ 0.00|
Darr Agricultural Center Conference Room
2401 South Kansas Expressway
Springfield, MO 65807
|11/01/2022||Tuesday||8 AM to 4:30 PM ||Darr Agricultural Center Conference Room|